Speak English more confidently!
Learn these business idioms and phrases so you can talk about money, the economy, how the business is going – and what your colleagues are like to work with! You'll sound more natural when you talk to people in meetings, negotiations and presentations if you use idioms. You often hear these in conversations, but they're not always easy to understand. This ebook contains 505 essential business idioms and phrasal verbs listed alphabetically and also by category. For each idiom there's a definition and example sentence, so you can start using it straightaway.
Categories covered are:
- The economy and regulations
- Money, pay and financing
- Working style, hiring and firing
- Business operations, market conditions and results
- Communication, leadership and deal-making
- Types of business and business people