در این مطلب به معرفی و دانلود کتاب آموزش لغات زبان انگلیسی آکادمیک با نام Check Your Vocabulary for Academic English می پردازیم.
دانلود کتاب لغات زبان انگلیسی
واژگان هر زبان یکی از اجزای اصلی آن به شمار می آیند. تا حدود زیادی در مراحل اولیه ی یادگیری یک زبان دانستن لغات یک زبان تاثیر به سزایی در آموزش و یادگیری آن زبان خواهد داشت. از این رو کتاب های بسیار در این زمینه موجود می باشند که هر کدام برای مقاصد گوناگون نوشته شده و ارایه می گردند.
کتابی که هم اکنون قصد معرفی آن را داریم کتابی است در حوزه ی لغات دانشگاهی که مورد استفاده ی بسیاری از افرادی خواهد بود که قصد سفر به خارج به منظور تحصیل در دانشگاه های معتبر جهان را دارند. کتاب حاضر مجموعه ای از لغات پرکاربرد در حوزه ی انگلبسی آکادمیک بوده و منبع مورد اعتماد و قابل اتکایی می باشد.
Check Your Vocabulary for Academic English
The purpose of this book is to help students learn a common core of vocabulary which will be useful for almost any subject studied at college or university.
Advice to the Student
Obtain a Dictionary
Before attempting to use this book, you will need to obtain a good English-English dictionary, such as the Easier English Dictionary for Students (ISBN: 978 07475 6624 3) published by A&C Black Publishers Ltd, which this workbook has been based on.
Using your Dictionary
A dictionary is really a long list of individual words, but in normal situations, words are very rarely used on their own, appearing instead together with other words. For this reason, the vocabulary you will learn in this book is presented in example sentences which will help you to understand the words, to remember them more easily, and to use them correctly.
Doing the Exercises
There are different types of exercise in this book, but one small example will be enough to show you how to use the book. In these two sentences from Unit One, notice first of all that the other words in these sentences show you the grammar of these words – here an adjective and then a verb.
1. Although not exactly identical, the two books are so __________ to each other that one writer must have copied much of his book from the other.
2. The Prime Minister set up a committee of financial experts to help him discuss and __________ new policies.
Working Out the Word or Meaning Also, notice that the other words in the sentences can help you to guess the meaning of the missing words.
In the examples above, we can see from the phrases not exactly identical and copied much of his book that the adjective in the first example must mean something like almost the same. In the same way, because the policies mentioned in the second example are described as new, the verb in the second example seems to mean plan or prepare:
1. Although not exactly identical, the two books are so ___?adj?___ to each other that one writer must have copied much of his book from the other.
2. The Prime Minister set up a committee of financial experts to help him discuss and ___?v?___ new policies.
With the exercise from which these sentences were taken, the words similar (adj) and formulate (v), were included in the list of answers. Because of the grammar of these words and their meanings – which we can check in the dictionary if necessary – the completed sentences will look like this:
1. Although not exactly identical, the two books are so similar to each other that one writer must have copied much of his book from the other.
2. The Prime Minister set up a committee of financial experts to help him discuss and formulate new policies. Keep Your Own Notes
Next, whenever you find out what a new word means, write it into your vocabulary notebook, which you can organise in alphabetical order like a dictionary. With any new word, you should copy either the sentence from this book or the example from the dictionary. This will help you to learn the word.
هم اکنون می توانید به دانلود کتاب لغات زبان از زبان پژوه دریافت فرمایید.
لینک دانلود + توضیحات PDF
- حجم فایل: 1 مگابایت
- نویسنده: David Porter
- ناشر: A&C Black Publishers
- تعداد صفحات: -
- ویراست: سوم
- فرمت: PDF
- محتوا: فایل PDF کتاب
- پسورد فایل ها: langpro.ir
- منبع: زبان پژوه